By submitting this application, I, the applicant, agree to the following:
Terms and conditions:
1. The application process will be administered by City, University of London.
2. You must be a current student or graduate (who has graduated not earlier than 2017) from a full-time or part-time UG or PG course at City, University Of London and be a founding partner or senior executive within the company n.b applicants can be individuals or groups and it is possible for groups to include non-City members provided that the lead applicant is a City, University of London student or Graduate.
3. If submitting as a group, you must ensure that all members are prepared to participate in the application process and are agreeable to the entry.
4. City, University of London will implement a fair and rigorous process in assessing the applications for CitySpark against the criteria outlined and addressed by the questions in the application form.
5. CityStarters will appoint a Judging Panel to make an assessment of all entries received.
- Applications received after the specified closing date will not be accepted.
- The entries will be shortlisted and those entrepreneurs selected will be invited to take part in the CitySpark Grand Final. Applicants must be available to attend the specified date(s).
- City, University of London will provide feedback onlyfor those students who make the final stage of judging. Negotiations regarding the outcome of the applications will not be entered into.
- The Judging Panel’s decision is final and binding at all stages.
- By submitting the entry you confirm that the entrants consent to information provided within their application being made available to judges and third parties associated with the application process. All information provided will be treated as confidential and will be used solely for judging purposes, unless otherwise stated.
- Shortlisted entrants will be notified by email and will be invited to a compulsory preperation session. Failure to attend may result in the offer being revoked.
- No responsibility will be taken by City, University of London, or any sponsors or companies associated with the awards for delayed, lost or damaged entries. Entries are non-returnable and any supporting documents should be copies, not originals.
- The selected entrepreneurs agree to take part and assist with any promotional activities or PR supporting the wider activities of CitySpark.